"For the sound check, I couldn't stop smiling. You could
just feel the history standing on the field."
- Marisa Pizza, Junior, Radio/Broadcasting
"It was exciting to see the players and it was a great
experience. It is something I will always
- Nichole Ballew, Junior, Elementary Education
"After we finished and were waling off the field, we passed
Jay-Z who was in the crowd and he said 'what's up?' and that we did
good. That was great."
- Joseph Guster, Sophomore, Sports Management
"When we reached the high note at the end of the song and
everyone started cheering that was amazing. I was so
- Molly Rokasy, Senior, Communications Arts major,
President of Mixed Chorus
"I was honored to perform with the Mixed Chorus at Yankee
Stadium. It was a day that filled me with excitement and pride in
being a St. John's Alumnus."
- Keri Ann Becker, Relationship Manager, Marketing
"After the game, I couldn't sleep. It was one of the
happiest moments of my life. As I said that day, this was
definitely my opus. What a way to end the year."
- Mary Pelkowski, Director of Campus