Saturday, May 18, 2013
5:30 p.m. (Doors open at 5 p.m.)
Hosted by Student Government, Inc.
As your time at St. John’s comes to an end, it is only fitting that
you take a moment to celebrate your accomplishments with those who
have helped make them possible. The Family Grad Dinner will honor
the graduating Class of 2013, along with their families who have
shown endless support throughout the years.
- A reply form will be mailed to students at their homes.
Students must complete the reply form and purchase tickets by
Friday, April 26, 2013.
- All reply forms must be returned to Maureen Devine in the
D’Angelo Center, Room 213, along with payment.
- Checks should be made out to Student Activities
- Due to limited space, graduates may bring up to four (4) family
(graduate plus 4)
- Tickets are available on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Graduates must bring their Storm Card and dinner tickets in
order to attend.
- The dress code for this event is Business Casual.
For more information regarding pricing or on how to purchase
tickets, please contact Maureen Devine at (718) 990-1421.