Will the graduate names be
- As an institution we understand the importance of calling the
names of each of our graduates, and inviting each of the graduates
to greet his or her dean on stage so that the dean may offer
congratulations on behalf of the University. The names of our
graduates will be read unless extreme weather necessitates that we
amend the ceremony.
What time should guests arrive?
- All guests should arrive and be seated no later than 8:45
What do I do in the event of inclement
- The University Commencement Exercises will be held on the Great
Lawn rain or shine. Click here for more
Will parking be available?
Will the Queens Commencement Exercises be
simulcasted if guests are unable to sit outside?
Where will students be seated?
How long is the Commencement
- Great care has been taken to be sure that the ceremony is
completed as quickly and smoothly as possible. The ceremony is
expected to last approximately 2 1/2 hours. Graduates and
guests are asked to show respect for all of their fellow classmates
and are expected to remain until the end of the
Are restrooms readily available at the
- All University buildings are equipped with public restrooms,
which will be available throughout the weekend.
- Please locate a University Host or Public Safety Officer for
General Information about
- Please click here for Commencement related
information for Family and Guests.
How do I order keepsake items?
- Full details on Commencement Keepsake Items are available here.
*The following information only pertains to the Queens
Commencement Ceremony on Sunday, May 19, 2013.