Monday, May 13,
11 a.m. – 7 p.m.
Campus Center, Lower Level
- All students must pick up their attire during the scheduled
distribution day. No attire or tickets will be distributed between
Tuesday, May 14 and Friday, May 17.
- Graduates must bring their StormCard in order to check in and
pick up attire and tickets.
- Graduates will check in with the deans and readers of names in
order to confirm attendance and pronunciation of names.
- If you have not pre-registered online, you must see your dean
to confirm eligibility and to complete a Late Registration Form.
Graduates will not be able to pick up attire and tickets if they
haven’t registered or received approval from their academic dean
- Remember ~ a Grad Images photographer will be present at
Academic Attire Distribution to take a Ceremony Portrait in your
attire. Before leaving distribution, graduates are strongly
suggested to try on their cap, gown and hood.
- Graduates may keep their academic attire as a souvenir gift
from St. John’s University.
Click here to download a copy of the flyer distributed at
academic attire distribution.
- Each graduate participating in the Staten Island Commencement
ceremony will receive five (5) tickets.
- All students will need to swipe their StormCard or sign out for
their tickets acknowledging they have received five tickets.
- Tickets are only available for pick up during Academic Attire
Distribution. Remember to collect tickets for the Mass and
reception, if needed.
- Lost or stolen tickets must be reported to the Office of Public
Safety. Tickets that have been reported as lost or stolen will be
voided and guests with voided tickets will not be permitted to
enter the ceremony. You must provide a copy of a Public Safety
report in order to have tickets reissued.
Third Party Pick
- If you are unable to make it to Academic Attire Distribution,
you may designate a third party to pick up your attire and
- Your designee must bring your confirmation e-mail, your
StormCard, and a signed note granting them permission.
- If you are using this option, please be sure to visit your dean
to confirm the pronunciation of your name.
- If you have questions regarding honor cords and how to go about
getting them, please contact your dean's office.