VINCENTIAN CENTER FOR CHURCH AND SOCIETY
Center for Global Development
RENDU ROUNDTABLE ON RELIGION AND SCIENCE
World Food Day 2013
Sustainable Food Systems for Food Security and
Presentations by St. John's University Faculty and
SPEAKING OUT AGAINST HUNGER
Hunger as a Violation of Human Dignity – Access to Food Is a
Fundamental Human Right
- Dispelling Myths about Hunger
- Strategies for Increasing Household Food Security and Healthy
- Promoting Global and Local Sustainable Food Systems
WHAT CAN YOU DO TO FIGHT HUNGER TODAY?
- Promoting Fair Trade Practices and Consumption
- Opportunities through STJ Campus Ministries
- STJ Academic Service-Learning and
- Community-Based Research Opportunities
Thursday, October 17, 2013
10:40 a.m. – 12:05 p.m.
Bent Hall, Room 277 A/B
For more information, contact Barrett Brenton, Ph.D., Senior
Research Fellow, Vincentian Center for Church and Society and
Director, Center for Global Development, at ext. 5662 or firstname.lastname@example.org.