Public Interest Center is pleased to present a:
Pro Bono Information
At this informative information session, you will learn
- Using your legal skills to promote social justice while adding
valuable experience to your resume
- The 50-hour pro bono requirement for admission to the
New York Bar
- The Law School’s Pro Bono Service Project and related
- Pro Bono projects coordinated through the Law School
in areas such as Consumer Debt, Domestic Violence, Family Law,
Child Advocacy, Uncontested Divorce and more.
- How to report your pro bono service hours
- St. John’s Law’s Summer Public Interest Fellowship Program
Dates | Times | Locations
Monday, September 9, 2013
1-2 p.m. | Room 1-13 | First Floor
Wednesday, September 11, 2013
5:30-6:30 p.m. | Room 1-15 | First Floor
This program is mandatory for 1Ls as part of Continuing
Orientation. All other students are encouraged to attend.
Rachel D. Andron, Esq.
Director, Public Interest Center