Coaching For Exceptional
Everyone would love to manage a team of exceptional performers. But
in reality, most of us manage people with a range of performance
levels. Learning to manage well, so that you can give your
employees every opportunity to succeed, takes knowledge, skills and
preparation. Join us for this one day program and take with you the
tools to coach for exceptional performance!
- To enhance your skill and confidence to motivate your most
- To manage challenging situations effectively
- To help marginal or unmotivated performers improve their
- To make ongoing coaching and feedback a priority
- To conduct PFP discussions with ease
Date: Thursday, March 31,
Time: 8:45 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Location: President's Room; Carnesecca
Target Audience: Current and new
supervisors who need to learn the art of coaching and providing
feedback as a management tool.
Event ID: 2060