- Have at least $1500 of College Work-Study (CWS) funds for the
semester in which they study abroad.
- Be accepted into the Discover the World, Rome semester, or
Paris semester program.
- Up to 10 positions will be available to students who attend an
eligible STJ semester program abroad (Note: exchange program
students are ineligible). DTW students can work during their 10
weeks in Paris and Rome. Students on the Paris and Rome semester
programs can work for the entire term.
- Each position will provide up to 10 hours of office work per
- Qualified students must possess excellent customer service,
writing, computer, and communication skills.
How to Apply:
- Complete the online Student Employment Application, accessible
through St. John’s Central.
- Email your resumé and cover letter to Matthew Pucciarelli (email@example.com,
If you need assistance with the online student employment
application, contact Mary Cascio, the Student Employment
Supervisor, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 718-990-2331.
Applications must be submitted by
April 22, 2013