You must complete at least one year of full-time undergraduate
study and must generally have a minimum 2.75 cumulate index to
- Download and complete the Application and program-related
Course Option form (located at the bottom of the
page). Your application is complete only when both of these
forms are submitted.
- Have your dean or academic advisor sign the Course Option
form to confirm your eligibility to take your chosen
course(s). Please note that it is your responsibility to
ensure that the study abroad courses you choose will bear credit at
your home institution.
- Submit a personal statement.
- Provide an official transcript from your home
- Provide written approval/letter of recommendation from your
dean or academic advisor.
Have your dean or academic advisor sign the Course Approval form
to confirm your eligibility to take your chosen course(s).
- Jamaica - *Unfortunately
due to low enrollment, this program has been cancelled for Spring