As an exchange student in Sweden, you will have the opportunity to
study at Uppsala University, one of Sweden’s premier
institutions. Swedish language skills aren’t needed since you
can take a variety of classes taught in English.
|Fall Semester - March 1|
|Spring Semester - September 30|
|Fall Semester (September - December)|
|Spring Semester (February - May)|
- Meet the minimum admission requirements:
- You must complete at least one year of full-time undergraduate
study and must have a minimum 3.00 cumulate index to
- No serious judicial violations.
- Students who will not have reached the age
of 18 by the time of the beginning of their study abroad semester
must secure and provide parental permission.
- Once accepted into an exchange program, you will need to secure
your place in the program. All accepted students are required to
submit a $250 non-refundable exchange program fee and submit the
confirmation form to the Global Studies Office.
- Visit the university website for details on the course
offerings, accomodation options, location, etc. Feel free to make
an appointment with the exchange coordinator at the Office of
Global Studies if you have any questions or need
- Discuss course offerings with your academic dean to ensure that
they will fit into your academic plan and will be accepted
as major/minor/elective credits.