- Federal Work Study Candidate or Volunteer?
- Download and print your AR*AS
- Complete and submit the AR*AS application to our office in
Sullivan Hall, G-06. The application must be completely filled
in (neatly written or typed) attached with the requested
- An AR*AS representative will email you to set up an interview.
Please provide your resume, a letter of recommendation, and a copy
of your work-study agreement on the spot (if you are applying for
pay). All missing documents will be accounted for and reflect
your overall candidacy. Don’t forget to dress to impress!
- After deliberation and review, you will receive an email in
regards to employment.
- If you have been hired to work for AR*AS, you must visit Human
Resources (Chiang Ching Kuo Hall (CCK)) to fill out the necessary
paperwork. We advise all our students to utilize Direct
- After you visit HR, please contact the AR*AS Office to set up
an appointment to discuss your employment, schedule, and
- All student workers must complete an AR*AS and HR Orientation
prior to working.
- Upon completion of both orientations, you can begin working and
America Reads * America
Serves at St. John’s University is no longer
accepting applications for the 2012-2013
academic year. We will be accepting new applications for the
2013-2014 academic year in the summer.