Students explore the effects of pollution, global change and
over-consumption of natural resources. The goals of each area
within Environmental Studies prepares students to learn fundamental
concepts to become specialists in the field:
- Identify, assess and apply data to analyze environmental
- Define pollution and explain its impact the environment, human
health and welfare.
- Effectively integrate information to accomplish the planned
- Describe and compare the relative economic costs and
environmental impact of energy systems.
- Explain the nature of ecology and analysis for current