Law School | Mattone Family Atrium | 4th Fl.
Education Law Society presents:
Career Paths in Education Law
Join us for a dynamic panel program moderated by Professor Rosemary
Salomone. You will learn about different practice areas and
opportunities in Education Law and will have a chance to network
with professionals in the field.
Food and drinks will be served.
- Jennifer Hard ‘05, Agency Attorney, NYC Department of
Education, Teacher Performance Unit
- Julie Block-Rosen ‘04, Legal Counsel and Labor Designee,
Kingsborough Community College
- Doug E. Libby ‘74, Counsel, Lamb & Barnosky, LLP; Former
Counsel , Sewanhaka Central School District
- Peter L. Verdon, Labor Relations Specialist, NYSUT
- Michael D. Raniere, Partner, Jaspan Schlesinger, LLP
Tuesday, March 12, 2013
5:30 - 7 p.m.
Mattone Family Atrium | 4th Floor
Courtney Morgan | email@example.com