Become a part of the Residence
If you are looking for a leadership position on campus, the
Resident Assistant position could be just what you are looking
for! As a Resident Assistant, you will be serving as a
mentor, role model, and programmer, as well as supporting resident
students and the St. John's community.
To be eligible for the Resident Assistant position you must:
1. Currently be a full-time freshman, sophomore,
2. Have a cumulative GPA of 2.5 or higher.
3. Be in good disciplinary status with the
4. Attend ONE information session.
In order to be considered for the Resident Assistant position, you
must attend one of the MANDATORY information
sessions listed below.
Have you received your RA application?
Here are some dates to remember:
• November 23rd: RA Applications are due
• November 26th: RA Candidates will receive an email confirming
their application with updates and information
• December 14th: RA Candidates will receive an e-mail stating if
they are moving on to Group Process
• February 2nd: RA Group Process
• Week of February 4th: RA Candidates will receive an e-mail
stating if they are moving on to Individual Interviews
• Week of February 11th: RA Individual Interviews
• March 6th: RA Decision Letters are available to be picked up in
the Office of Residence Life
• March 8th: RA Intent/Decision Letters Due back to the Office of
Residence Life by 3pm
Please be advised that Information
Sessions have ended and we are no longer accepting new
For more information, please
Michael “Scott” Patton - firstname.lastname@example.org
Mallory Everett – email@example.com
Loramarie Muratore – firstname.lastname@example.org
Don’t forget to "Like" us on Facebook at www.facebook.com/STJResLifeQueens
and follow us on Twitter at twitter.com/STJResLife