Become a part of the Residence
If you are looking for a leadership position on campus, the
Resident Assistant position could be just what you are looking
for! As a Resident Assistant, you will be serving as a
mentor, role model, and community builder, as well as supporting
resident students and the St. John's community. RAs receive
training in areas such as conflict resolution, communication,
crisis response, event planning, and team development.
To be eligible for the Resident Assistant position you must:
1. Currently be a full-time student.
2. Have a cumulative GPA of 2.5 or higher.
3. Be in good disciplinary status with the
4. Attend ONE information session.
In order to be considered for the Resident Assistant position, you
must attend one of the MANDATORY
information sessions listed below..
Unfortunately all information sessions for the 2014-2015 selection
process are now complete. Check back next October for dates for
next year’s process.
Dates to remember for current applicants:
• December 20 by NOON: RA Applications are
• January 15: RA Candidates will receive an
e-mail stating if they are moving on to Round 1
• January 24, 25, 26: Round 1
• February 4: RA Candidates will receive an
e-mail stating if they are moving on to Round 2
• February 6-15: Round 2 Interviews
• February 24: RA Decision Email are sent
• February 28: RA Intent/Decision Letters
Due back to the Office of Residence Life by 3pm
For more information, please
Sue McNeilly – email@example.com
Don’t forget to "Like" us on Facebook at www.facebook.com/STJResLifeQueens
and follow us on Twitter at twitter.com/STJResLife