The Personal training program offers you to have one-on-one
sessions with a qualified personal trainer. The team of personal
trainers will design a customized fitness program, and provide the
motivation needed to accomplish your fitness goals.
- Offers the St. John’s community an opportunity to become
- Build better morale among the community.
- Bring a small, but beneficial form of revenue to the Campus
Recreation Department to be used for fitness equipment upgrades and
- Open to all students, administrators, faculty and staff.
|SJU Students||Non-Students (Faculty, Staff,
|1||$15|| || 1||$25|
|4||$55|| || 4|| $85|
|8||$95|| || 8|| $155|
|12||$155|| ||12|| $245|
PLEASE NOTE: All packages expire at the end of each
- Payment will be taken upon scheduling of the appointment.
- Payment will be in the form of St. John’s ID. Money can be
added on at the Bursar, Storm Card Office or online as flex dollars
- Cancellations must be made prior to the opening of the
scheduled day of appointment in order to reschedule that training
- If no notice is given the session will be forfeited and will
not be rescheduled.