Registering for Orientation
Simply click to Register for Orientation at our
Queens or Staten Island campus. Before you proceed,
review the convenient instructions below.
- You'll be asked to enter your USER ID and PIN number.
- Your USER ID is your personal X number (e.g., X98977345) as
assigned in your welcome letter. Your PIN is your birth date
in month/date/year format (for August 30, 1985, enter
- After entering your USER ID and PIN, click "Login."
- At the next screen, choose the "Student Services and Financial
Aid" menu; then choose the "New Student Orientation" menu.
- Click "Review/Confirm Orientation." You must choose an
orientation session from the list.
- Once you've completed on-line registration, print the
confirmation page as your receipt.
If you don't have access to a computer, please register today by
calling (718) 990-5353 (Queens Campus), or (718) 390-4165 (Staten
Island Campus). Whether you register for orientation online or by
mail, you'll receive a confirmation in the mail.
We look forward to welcoming you at Orientation!