Flexible. At least 20 hours a week.
8:30am - 12:30pm or 12:30pm - 4:30pm
Duties & Responsibilities
Monitor and record conditions of all Academic and Student
Support Spaces to include follow-up on work orders and maintenance
requests in Residence Life Apartments.
Liaison for non-university evnets to address set-upd and remedy any
last-minute changes. Assist with Facilities Set ups and help
coordinate support services.
- Classrooms - cleanliness of floors and carpets, lighting, air
conditioning functionality, broken shades, broken desks, and
chairs, dirty walls.
- Hallways - cleanliness, lighting, garbage on floor, trash
- Stairwells - cleanliness, lighting
- Restrooms - overall cleanliness, paper products and soap stock,
- Exterior Perimeter - overall grounds cleanliness, trash
receptacles, entrance door glass
- Cafeteria - overall cleanliness, trash, lighting, chair
resetting, floors, tables, walls.
Great customer service skills. Basic knowledge of Microsoft
Word and Excel.
Flexible hours based on classes and weekend events.
Coordinate with Assistant Vice President's Office at the beginning
of each semester to set hours.
Adjustments may be made to allow for covering off-hour and weekend
events as necessary. On occasion, may be asked to work evenings
In addition to completing the online student
application, interested candidates must submit their resume to
Eilean Kosinski at email@example.com
Resumes submitted for this position will not be
considered if the student does not have work study. A work
study grant for the academic school year is required for any
resumes submitted for this position.