Student Requested: Regular Student Worker
Job ID: S02818-421
Job Purpose: The Office of Development and Alumni
Relations is looking for assistance in keeping the database current
with contact information for the purpose of keeping law alumni
connected to the Law School.
• Assist with locating alumni by doing extensive computer
• Data entry into an Excel spreadsheet when needed.
• Make suggestions on how to streamline a process or task that
is time consuming.
• Update Banner with current contact information for law
• Other administrative duties or special projects as
• Computers, fax machine, photocopiers, scanners,
Experience preferred but will train most qualified
• Law or legal studies students are preferred.
• Familiarity with the office equipment listed above.
• Good computer skills (Word, Excel, Banner, LexisNexis, and
various internet search engines and social networks).
• Excellent communication skills and detail oriented.
• Ability to handle confidential matters and to be
• Ability to work well with others.
• Willingness to tackle new projects.
• Ability to work between 15 – 20 hours per week.
• Flexible schedule – Hours are between 8:30am – 5:00pm,
Monday through Friday.
Skill Development Areas:
• Must possess accuracy, efficiency and dependability.
Unusual Physical Demands:
In addition to completing the online student
application, please send a copy of your resume to Patricia Voisin