Title: Student Worker - Storeroom Inventory Clerk
Student Requested: Regular Student Worker
Job ID: S00841-308
Job Purpose: Storeroom Inventory Clerk helps to support
the Facilities Purchasing department and reports to the storeroom
• Data entry into inventory management software
• Pick material from bin locations.
• Log material issues to personnel.
• Check in and receive material deliveries.
• Put away material in bin locations.
• Take daily inventory of material.
• Make deliveries around campus.
• Assist with answering telephones and running errands on
• Computers, all-in-one fax machine, handheld scanner,
pallet jack, hand truck.
• Self starter
• Good computer skills (experience with inventory management
software a plus).
• Excellent communication skills and detail oriented.
• An interest in the Operations side of business is a plus
(Supply Chain in particular).
• Ability to work between 15 – 20 hours per week (12pm-4pm
Tues. required, anytime from 9am to 4pm on Mon. and Wed. –
Skill Development Areas:
• Receiving and inventory management processes.
Unusual Physical Demands:
• Lifting up to 75lbs.
In addition to completing the online student application, please
send a copy of your resume to Sebastian Pearson at email@example.com.