Title: Student Worker
Campus: Queens Campus, Law School
Department: School of Law Career Development
Student Requested: College Work Study
Job ID: S01969-427
St. John’s Law School Career Development Office is seeking
candidates interested in working as work study students to assist
the office with administrative and clerical duties.
• Assist with answering telephones, faxing,
filing correspondence, running errands on campus stuffing envelopes
and making copies.
• Greet office guests (students, lawyers, Judges,
Professors, other administration and professionals).
• Answer questions and direct to the proper
• Data entry using Excel and CSM system (will
train on CSM).
• Other administrative duties or special projects
Computers, Fax machine, copy machine, telephone
• Proficient in Microsoft Office
• Professional Demeanor (Experience working in an
office environment a plus, not required)
• Excellent communication and organizational
• Must be detailed oriented.
• Strong work ethic, responsible, and
• The ability to handle confidential
• Ability to work as a team and
• Ability to work between 15 – 20 hours per
• Flexible schedule (we will work around their
Skill Development Areas:
• Listening, Customer Service, Time Management,
Multitasking, Communication, Intercultural proficiency, Student
Unusual Physical Demands: N/A
Please send a copy of your resume to: Tess Ann Abbazio, Recruitment
Coordinator at email@example.com.