Title: Student Worker
Campus: Staten Island Campus
Student Requested: College Work Study
Job Purpose: Assisting in the development and
dissemination of promotional advertising for Campus Ministry
Programs and Events.
Job ID: S01969-623
• Assist with answering telephones, faxing, filing
correspondence, running errands on campus, stuffing envelopes and
• Greet office guests, answer questions and direct to the
• Input data to Microsoft Excel spreadsheet.
• Create flyers advertising events.
• Assisting with set-up and brake down of various Campus
• Keeping track of office supplies and placing orders.
• Daily office maintenance.
• Knowledge of Campus Ministry programs.
• Other clerical duties or special projects as
• Computers, fax machine, photocopier, scanner, swipe
• Academic year no summer hours
• Familiarity with the office equipment.
• Good computer skills (Publisher, Microsoft Word and
• Excellent communication skills and detail oriented.
• The ability to handle confidential matters and to be
• Ability to work well with others.
• Willingness to tackle new projects.
• Ability to work between 15 – 20 hours per week (occasional
evenings/weekends may be required).
Skill Development Areas:
• Time Management, Multitasking, Communication.
In addition to completing the online student
application, please send a copy of your resume to Rosemarie Sussex,
Office of Campus Ministry, Notre Dame House, S. I. Campus or call
Resumes submitted for this position will not be
considered if the student does not have work study. This
position requires that students have been awarded a work study
grant for the academic school year.