Title: Student Worker
Student Requested: College Work Study
Job ID: S01969-584
Job Purpose: Support Faculty and clerical staff with
regards to Faculty teaching and workshops.
• Assist with answering telephones, faxing, filing
correspondence, running errands on campus, stuffing envelopes and
• Greet office guests, answer questions and direct to the
• Data entry into a Microsoft Excel spreadsheet.
• Make suggestions on how to streamline a process or task that
• Build and review packets for the department.
• Other administrative duties or special projects as
• Computers, fax machine, photocopier, scanner, swipe
• Office Experience preferred.
• Familiarity with the office equipment (copiers &
• Good computer skills (Excel and MS Word).
• Excellent communication skills and detail oriented.
• The ability to handle confidential matters and to be
• Ability to work well with others.
• Willingness to tackle new projects.
• Ability to work between 10-15 hours per week
• Flexible schedule (if required).
Skill Development Areas:
Listening, Customer Service, Time Management,
Unusual Physical Demands:
• Lifting water and copy paper
In addition to completing the online student
application, student should send a copy of their resume to:
Joan Petrere at: email@example.com
or fax 718 990 1417
Students enrolled in the College of Pharmacy are
not eligible to apply for this position.
Only students that have been awarded a work study grant
for the academic school year are eligible for this position.
Resumes submitted by students that have not been awarded a work
study award for the academic school year will not be