Title: Clinical Front Desk position
Student Requested: College Work Study
Job ID: S01969-421E
Job Purpose: Front desk position supporting
three in-house clinics. This is an academic year
• Answering telephones, transferring telephones and writing
down accurate messages, faxing, running errands on campus, stuffing
envelopes and making copies.
• Greet office guests, answer questions and direct to the
• Greet students and clients.
• Pick up the mail and distribute into the respective mail
• Data entry into a Microsoft Excel spreadsheet.
• Maintaining the supply room with supplies.
• Other administrative duties or special projects as
• computers, fax machine, photocopier, scanner & telephone
• Excellent communication skills and detail oriented.
• The ability to handle confidential matters and to be
• Ability to work well with others.
• Willingness to tackle new projects.
Skill Development Areas:
• Listening, Customer Service, Communication.
In addition to completing the online student
application, students must send a copy of your resume to Lorraine
Benjamin at firstname.lastname@example.org