Position Title: Student Worker
Department: Office of Online Learning &
Student Requested: College Work Study
Job ID: S01969-146
Work Schedule: Flexible. Will work around
student's class schedule
• Provide clerical office support (typing, doing mailings,
filing, data entry, answer phones, stuff envelopes, etc.)
• Print and do mailings of merged letters/envelopes,
• Data entry and review, using Excel Spreadsheets and varied
formatting where accuracy is essential for record keeping
• May create Powerpoint presentations as needed.
• May assemble packets for distribution.
• Search for information using Internet search engines as
• Cover the reception desk during lunch and other times, as
• Make deliveries around campus as needed.
• Willingness to learn & use new software as needed, and
other duties as assigned based on needs of the Office.
• Excellent communications skills, fluency in English both
verbal and written form.
• Strong work ethic and attention to detail.
• Excellent technology skills, e.g., Microsoft Word, Excel
• Professional workplace demeanor and proven ability to work
• Previous experience working in a professional office setting
• Ability to work maximum of 12-15 hours weekly, 9-3 p.m, Mon
thru Friday, with some flexibility in scheduling.
• References required.
In addition to completing the online student application,
please send resume to Elizabeth Alexander, at email@example.com