Title: Student Worker for St. John’s College
Student Requested: College Work Study
Job ID: S01969-532
Job Purpose: Assist the SJC Deans’ Office with general office
duties, clerical support, campus errands, typing, reception, filing
and copy jobs.
• Assist with answering telephones, faxing, filing
correspondence, running errands on campus, stuffing envelopes,
making copies and mailings.
• Greet office guests, answer questions and direct to the
proper individual(s) or department.
• Other special projects as assigned.
• Desktops, laptops, copier, fax, swipe technology.
• Familiarity with office equipment.
• Good computer skills (Microsoft Word, Excel).
• Excellent communication skills.
• Detail oriented.
• The ability to handle confidential matters and to be
• Ability to work well with others.
• Willingness to tackle new projects.
• Ability to work between 12 – 16 hours per week
Skill Development Areas:
• Listening, Customer Service, Time Management,
Multitasking, Communication, Intercultural proficiency, Student
Unusual Physical Demands:
In addition to completing the online student application, please
send resumes to forwarded to Dean Gregory Gades, SJH 145 or email@example.com
Students enrolled in St. John's College
are not eligible for this position.