The Italian Cultural Center will award 10 scholarships for the
spring semester Rome Study Abroad program. Currently enrolled and
matriculated undergraduate St. John’s University students are
encouraged to apply. Applicants are generally expected to:
- Have completed at least one year of full-time undergraduate
study at St. John’s
- Have a minimum 3.25 cumulative index for college studies
- Provide as references the names of two members of the faculty
with whom they have studied within the past year
- Upon their return, provide a written essay of their experiences
in the program
- Attend an Italian Cultural Center Advisory Board meeting where
they will be introduced to ICC Board members
For further information and to pick up an application, visit
Room 205 St. Augustine Hall.
Deadline for application is November 15.